Trademark Law Firm in Nigeria
In particular, AAED Law IP practice offers client trademark services as the following:
- Trademark Availability Searches
- Trademark Watch Service
- Trademark Filings & Trademark Registrations
- Recordals of Amendments, Assignments, Merger Agreements, Licences
- Filing Opposition & Responses
We process our client’s trademark registration by carrying out the following:
- Providing our clients with cost estimates for searching and filing applications
- Conducting comprehensive clearance searches including analysis about registration of the required trademarks and providing advice on the most appropriate and cost-effective method to obtain a clearance
- Preparing and filing trademark applications in Nigeria, including obtaining appropriate legalization of documents and translations (if applicable)
- Responding to objections raised by Registrars and potential third party oppositions
- Negotiating settlement agreements when necessary to overcome prior marks
- Obtaining a Certificate of Trademark Registration once your trademark is approved
- Recording changes in name and address of proprietor, assignments, licenses, and renewals of trademarks
- Providing solutions for trademark protection in Nigeria.
How AAED LAW Could Help Your Business?
Please contact our IP lawyers in Nigeria for advice via email at email@example.com or call +2348039795959.