NAFDAC Registration Agent
The National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control (NAFDAC) is responsible for regulating and controlling the manufacture, import, export, distribution, advertising, sale, and use of food, drugs, cosmetics, medical devices, chemicals, and packaged water in Nigeria.
Any foreign company engaging in the manufacture, export, distribution, advertising, or sale of food, drugs, cosmetics, medical devices, chemicals, and packaged water in Nigeria must designate a NAFDAC Agent as its importer of record for the purpose of the NAFDAC registration. The NAFDAC registration agent must be a company registered in Nigeria. Our company acts as a NAFDAC registration agent on behalf of foreign manufacturers and exporters from around the world seeking a product launch in Nigeria.
Responsibilities of a NAFDAC registration agent cover the following:
- Providing compliance services for manufacturers and exporters whose products are regulated by the National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control (NAFDAC).
- Assisting NAFDAC in scheduling inspections of a foreign manufacturer’s facility;
- Assisting NAFDAC in communications with a foreign manufacturer;
- Renewal of our clients’ product registration with NAFDAC;
- Assisting with trademark registration, brand protection, and anti-counterfeiting services in Nigeria;
- Assisting with patent registration in Nigeria.
Whether you are a food, beverage, pharmacuetical, cosmetic, or a medical device company looking for business expansion or a product launch in Nigeria; we got you covered. Contact us today or email at email@example.com.