NAFDAC registration. One of the requirements of the National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control (NAFDAC) requirements is that all food, drug, cosmetics, wine, and medical device companies without a presence in Nigeria must appoint a NAFDAC Agent that must be a registered company in Nigeria. The NAFDAC Agent must be available to answer the phone or correspondences, which makes us a perfect fit and a perfect solution for you.
As NAFDAC agents, we can assist with your products registration with NAFDAC. NAFDAC registration is the first step in reaching the Nigerian market with your products, whether food, drug, cosmetics, wine, or medical devices. The registration requirement applies to all categories of foreign manufacturers of imported products in Nigeria.
As your NAFDAC Registration Agent, we will do the following:
- Represent your company as its Importer of Record in Nigeria.
- Assist NAFDAC in scheduling inspections of your manufacturing facility abroad.
- Receive information or documents from NAFDAC on behalf of your foreign establishment.
- Handle the registration and listing of your products with NAFDAC.
- Advise on compliance issues.
- Creating new registrations and listings
- Canceling obsolete registrations and listings
- Changing/updating registration and listing information.
- Assist with the renewal of your products with NAFDAC.
For further information or assistance with NAFDAC Registration, please email email@example.com or call +2348039795959.